Give Back To The Trails You Love to Ride!
The San Diego Mountain Biking Association needs your partnership as we CLIMB together to new heights! SDMBA is experiencing amazing growth, increased political influence and strong visibility within our community. But without your help, trails will continue to be closed and access to open space for cyclists will be limited.
Support The San Diego Mountain Biking Association from Jim Karnik. view on Vimeo.
SDMBA invites you to join in our efforts with a donation - 100% stays in San Diego. Your generous donation will support cycling programs, community events, and will allow us to acquire tools, equipment, and materials to build and maintain trails. In addition, your support provides resources for our staff and our volunteer trail experts to partner with user groups, land managers, and policy makers to improve access and your trail experience.
Read about our recent accomplishments here: Recent Accomplishments
Goals for 2019 and beyond:
- Building more new trail at Black Mountain (including Black Widow!) and developing work plans for other projects and maintenance.
- Working closely with the Cleveland National Forest on the Orosco Ridge Trails Project as well as trail projects in the Laguna Recreation Area. We have entered into formal Collection Agreements with the Cleveland National Forests as a partner providing funding to drive these projects forward.
- Trail rehabilitation at Mother Miguel in Chula Vista starting in the winter of 2018 and continuing into 2019.
- Working with the County of San Diego on the Sweetwater Bike Skills Park with ground expected to break in early 2019.
- Participating in the process to finalize the Mission Trails Regional Park Master Plan
- Our top priority always is advocating for more legal trails in San Diego County!
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The tax deduction is limited to the excess of the contribution over the fair market value of any items received in exchange for the donation. (Federal Tax ID #20-1701837)
Unless otherwise requested all donations go into the general fund. The general fund is used to run the organization, support projects and programs, for general advocacy work, purchase tools and equipment for trail work, and other expenses the organization might incur.
Read more about our programs.
Become a member of San Diego Mountain Biking Association. In addition to meeting great people and supporting a great cause there are many benefits generously provided by our sponsors.