The San Diego Mountain Biking Association needs your partnership as we climb together to new heights!
SDMBA has experienced amazing growth over the past few years which has increased our political influence and our strong visibility within our community. But without your help, trails will continue to be closed and access to open space for cyclists will be limited.
100% of your donation stays in San Diego. Donations of any size will support our trail advocacy efforts and trail improvement projects. Funding also allows SDMBA to plan and attend community outreach events for the fun and education of the trails community. Past contirbutions and grants have allowed us to purchase and maintain a mini-excavator, a motorized wheelbarrow, a plate compactor, a water buffalo and water distribution equipment, and loads of hand tools and materials to help us maintain and build trails.
In addition, your support provides resources for our staff and our volunteer trail experts to partner with user groups, land managers, and policy makers to improve access and your trail experience. Learn about past projects here.
Goals for 2020 and beyond:
- Building more new trail at Black Mountain (including Black Widow!) and developing work plans for other projects and maintenance.
- Partnering with the City of Escondido and other community partners on improvements at Daley Ranch.
- Working closely with the Cleveland National Forest the Mount Laguna Trails Improvement Project.
- Trail rehabilitation at Mother Miguel in Chula Vista with USFW.
- Bike Park development with many jurisdictions around the county after the success of the Sweetwater Bike Park which opened in January, 2020.
- Our top priority always is advocating for more legal trails in San Diego County!
To arrange a donation off-line or to discuss other options for support such as donations of stock, please contact Renee Halsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The tax deduction is limited to the excess of the contribution over the fair market value of any items received in exchange for the donation. (Federal Tax ID #20-1701837)
Unless otherwise requested all donations go into the general fund. The general fund is used to run the organization, for general advocacy work, purchase tools and equipment for trail work, and other expenses the organization might incur.
Any other questions of support can be directed to Susie Murphy at email@example.com
Thank you very much for your support!
Become a member! In addition to meeting great people and supporting a great cause there are many benefits generously provided by our sponsors.